My Dividend Growth Portfolio's 7th birthday report was just published on Seeking Alpha. You can read it here. Go here to see
this month's report card on the portfolio.
In May, I also published these free articles on Seeking Alpha and Daily Trade Alert.
- Straight Talk on the 4% Rule (May 1, 2105) This article discusses the history and current relevance of the 4% rule, which
is a common starting point for estimating the amount of savings that can "safely" be withdrawn by a retiree each year.
- These 32 Dividend Champions Are Fairly Valued (May 21, 2015) Of 105 Dividend Champions, 32 are fairly valued.
This article names them and shows how I arrived at that conclusion.
- Dividend Growth Stock of the Month, Bonus Edition: Apple (AAPL) (May 5, 2015) I look at Apple through the eyes of
a dividend growth investor.
- Dividend Growth Stock of the Month for May, 2015: T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) (May 15, 2015) This well-known
money manager and provider of ETFs is appearing on more radar screens. For links to all the articles in the growing
Dividend Growth Stock of the Month series, click here.
- I Just Bought Another 24 Shares of this Stock: Coca-Cola (KO) (May 26, 2015). I add to my stake with a dividend
Best regards, Dave Van Knapp